MOBILE BANKING is a service provided to the user for operating their accounts and keeping an eye on all of their transactions and deposits via their mobile phones.
MOBILE BANKING offers various services :
1. Mini statement and checking of account history
2. Alerts on accounts activities
3. Status of checks , stop payment on cheques
4. Access to card statement
5. Monitoring of term deposits
6. Ordering check books
7. Recent transactions
8. Pin provision, change of pin
9. Blocking of cards
10. Balance checking in accounts
11. Domestic and international funds transfer
12. Peer to peer payments
HOW TO ACTIVATE MOBILE BANKING ON YOUR PHONE???
1. First of all you need a GPRS enabled mobile set
2.An online id and password for region online banking
3. To enroll for mobile banking click on the mobile banking tab within region online banking.Then
click on enroll now and follow a few steps.
4. It takes a few minutes for complete registration .
5. After completing those steps you will be given an activation code, Enter that code on the mobile to activate the service .
6. You can access all yours accounts through mobile banking that you view through regions online banking.
When you apply for mobile banking you select the account you wish to monitor:
To add or remove accounts :
1. Log in to regions online banking
2. Click on mobile banking
3. In accounts tab , click modify
4. Select the account you wish top view.
You can also consult your bank executives for activating this service. They will ask you to fill a form a with necessary details. Within a few days your service will be activated.